Gifts & Donations
Contact Us
S.T.I
Board
Give the gift of the arts to an AACMS student.


Fundraising is a necessity at the AACMS. 

 As a Pennsylvania charter school, operational funds come from each AACMS student’s home school district’s tax base by virtue of the school taxes each resident pays.  The funding that the AACMS receives from parent school district is only 75% of what parent school district would receive for the same student.  Each parent school district retains the remaining 25%.  This translates to nearly $1.2 million less funding for the AACMS.  In the fifth year of operation, the AACMS continues to provide quality academic and arts education to the students who choose to pursue their passion for the arts, in a challenging academic and arts-integrated environment.


If that doesn't inspire you to give, this should... 
Students receive more than 1,100 hours of artistic instruction in addition to traditional academic studies during their four years at the AACMS, which would total nearly $50,000 of private arts lessons.


You can easily designate where you would like your donation to go!  
Our online donation form allows you to designate one of the six arts programs, academic programs, educational field trips, technology, or you can name a very specific event or location. 


Some employers will match their employee's charitable donations. 
Please check to see if your employer will make a matching donation to our non-profit organization, and include their contact information on your donation form.


CLICK HERE To make a donation today!

CLICK HERE to make a monthly pledge today!

If you’d rather make a donation in the form of a check, please complete and include our donation form with your donation.  

Thank you for investing in education and the arts by supporting the Arts Academy Charter Middle School, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.  Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.