School Nutrition Program
Contact Us
Lunch Menus
  • School Lunch Menus
    Please print, complete, submit to the school's main office, and pay online below.   Due by the 15th of each month. 
  • Summer Meals

    Find Summer Meals in Your Community

    Nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the summer while school is out of session. Use the below link to find a location. 

  • Linton's Nutrition Website

    We have a nutrition website!  


    This website will allow  you to access all the nutrition facts and see what you can eat if you have certain allergies. 

Online Payment System-SchoolCafé

  • Pay for school meals online
  • Apply for free/ reduced lunch

*SchoolCafe App for iPhone and Android is now available. Download it today!
2017-2018 Lunch Procedures
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) E-mail:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.